Welcome to the help documentation. This page includes information on how to get the most out of this material.
Adjusting the Screen Display
If you are having trouble viewing the content, consider the following tips:
- Increase the size of the viewing window with the maximize window button in your browser. If you are using Windows 10, you can also use the keyboard shortcut Windows logo key + Up arrow to maximize the window.
- Adjust your screen resolution to enlarge the text size
Adjust the size of the window, font size and screen resolution to fit your viewing needs. If you are using Windows, you can adjust the size of text, images and videos by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + +. You can decrease the size of text, images and videos by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + -
Some screens contain hyperlinked words, phrases, or buttons that, when selected, open small windows with additional information.
Open all additional content windows and review the information provided.
Some screens contain hyperlinks to pdf documents or FAA guidance that, when selected, open a separate tab/window in the browser.
Some screens contain hyperlinked words, phrases, or buttons that, when selected, open a small overlay (often referred to as a modal) with additional information.
You may exit and return to your last visited screen to complete the content.
You will receive credit after you have completed your review of all the materials and, if required, passed the final assessment.
To help you achieve the maximum learning:
- Complete the topics in the order they are listed.
- Review all supplemental content (i.e., more info and overlay information).
- Review the feedback provided for exercises or knowledge checks.
- Allow sufficient time to complete the materials.